Global Regulatory Lead
£80,000- £100,000 per annum
Accenian are currently representing a Pharmaceutical based in the South of the UK that specialise in developing medicines in Oncology and Respiratory and Pain conditions.
You will be responsible for providing global regulatory strategy and leadership. You will drive the regulatory outcomes and deliver technical excellence enabling R&D and commercial success.
You will be responsible for:
• Develop and lead regulatory strategies to drive the registration plans for development and regulatory approval.
• Provide regulatory advice and expertise to R&D, business development and develop and maintain the company’s pipeline.
• Have ownership and accountability for timely regulatory agency negotiation.
• Strategic direction and oversight of delivery from outsourcing partners.
• Define regulatory pathways and strategic options for asset expansion globally.
• Have extensive regulatory experience in development and registration of new products globally.
• A record of overseeing a substantial number of drug development regulatory submissions and approvals.
• A strategic mindset that demonstrates ability in leading company interactions.
• Great communications skills and ability to build rapport and strong influencing and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your CV to email@example.com