Head of Clinical Operations
Accenian are currently supporting a start-up therapeutics company based in London working on T cell therapies in Oncology. They are seeking an experienced Head of Clinical Operations to join the team to be responsible for the delivery of clinical development programs and to agree budget and timelines and quality metrics.
The role entails:
- Responsible for the delivery of the clinical development program
- Lead data management activities across programs to ensure clinical outputs.
- Direct line management accountability to CPM’s, CRA’s and CTA’s.
- Ensure adherence to GCP guidelines.
- Oversee and ensure contract process for vendors and study sites.
- Perform site initiations, overseeing clinical trials and escalations.
- Have previous knowledge and experience with cellular therapies.
- Science or Medical Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in clinical trials management
- Management of early phase trials.
- Experience in working with a CRO.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com