Head of Pharmacovigilance
Circa £100,000 per annum
Accenian are excited to be representing an established business with extensive knowledge in influenza. They are seeking a Head of Pharmacovigilance to join the team on a permanent basis working on cutting edge research and pioneering technologies to optimize manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of the vaccine.
The role will entail:
- Responsible for leading the compliance team by providing strategic leadership related to the overall Pharmacovigilance activities.
- Ensure compliance with applicable pharmacovigilance regulations and requirements (ICH, GCP).
- Oversight on PV assessments for safety relevant manufacturing product quality complaints, deviations and change.
- Lead a team and define scientific strategy
- Guide and mentor people globally and lead development of Clinical Development program.
- Collaboratively develop clinical development strategy with project teams, providing input, guidance and mentorship for teams.
- Have proven experience of PV systems.
- Demonstrate ability and experience with PV and GCP audits and inspections.
- Deep awareness of industry regulations.
- Fluent in English
- Degree qualified- In sciences or medical capacity.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com